Welcome to Let’s Get Organized!
Need a Hand Getting Organized?
You’re going to be so glad you came.
Why You Need To Bookmark This Site?
- There is so much information here, that you will want to revisit over and over again.
- I am constantly updating this site with new and creative ideas. Your come-to-site for all of the latest products!
- I am open to any and all of your comments and any questions you may have pertaining to getting organized. If you need help, you know where to find me.
Being disorganized is the same as trying to work a 5,000 piece puzzle without the picture! If you can’t see the big picture, there is no way to even get started.
How Do You Get Organized?
First Things First!!!
How Do You, Yourself Get Organized?
Before you can get organized, you need to think about getting yourself organized first.
Let me see if I can predict some things about you:
- You are scattered and rushing to work every morning (usually arriving late)
- You forget birthdays and other important dates
- You wait till the last minute to shop for anything
- You have scraps of paper stuffed in your purse and or pockets, such as sticky notes, torn pieces of paper with notes, receipts, etc.
- You can’t find anything when you need it
- You often forget or are late for important events
- You feel overwhelmed
Let’s get you started by going to: GETTING YOURSELF ORGANIZED FIRST
Was this post helpful? Please comment and let me know how I’m doing!
Tagged with: bathroom • Closets • Home Office • Household tips • Kids Bedroom • Kitchen • Kitchen drawers • Let's Get Organized • Master Bedroom • Organizing Basics • Organizing Kitchen • Organizing Linen Closet • Organizing Sewing and Craft Supplies • Organizing Your Closets • Organizing Your Pantry • Pots and Pans
Filed under: Welcome to "Let's Get Organized!"
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!